Succubus x Saint

 


Source : Xgames


Description 

Taken in by the church, Liruna has been training to become a saint. Unfortunately, when her father passes away, the role is instead given to one of her fellow trainees, and Liruna is tasked with taking part in a whole different kind of ritual.

However, her misfortune doesn’t end there. The ritual goes terribly wrong, resulting in a curse and a meddlesome succubus being freed alongside an army of monsters that have been sealed away for centuries! To make matters even worse, members of the church are kidnapped and imprisoned all over the world!

It’s up to Liruna to find the four Sealing Orbs to prevent herself from succumbing to the terrible curse the succubus laid upon her and put the monsters in their place! Join Liruna in her quest to save herself and her world!​

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■


■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Succubus

Comments

  1. bro i can't attack without gamepad so please fix it

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't load any save. It's like I don't have a save at all even when I actually have

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo i can't load my save why ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there seems to be a problem with loading the save data? as I can't continue the last time I saved, I hope it can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there uhhh there's a problem with the load file since I can't load my saved data so I can't continue where I left off cause it's starts at the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wanna play this game but can't load previous saves. Saving shows they are in save slots but the continue button is always greyed out so have to start a new game.
    Please fix if possible, otherwise keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts